Saturday, June 18, 2011
Since September when Sally introduced me to sewing/quilting it has kind of taken over my life. Between searching for fabric and patterns I have spent hours on the internet dreaming and finding inspiration. I know I am kind of a loser like that. But because of Sally I have now finished 4 quilts. With many more requests to work on when I get home. So I thought I would give you a little round up of my work because I know you all care so much.
My first full sized quilt! The obsession begins...
My quilt for new baby Alex. I love the zig zag but the animals on the fabric got a little amputated. Oops!
My quilt for Alex's sister Emma. I had a little trouble putting it together but only I can see the flaws now. And if you can see them please don't tell anyone.
The new baby quilt for the cabin. The babies needed a blanket, I came to the rescue.
I even make a striped back. I am kind of in love with this quilt which I designed as I went. Yep I'm turning pro. Now if only I could get my corners to match up..
Hope you enjoyed this round up. Next week I am back to real life so I think my sewing is going to slow down. But my fabric buying might increase. Real fabric stores here I come!!!


3 comments:
They are all gorgeous! And three of them are mine allllll mine!! Mwahahaha! Well actually nOne of them are. Sheesh I need one.
Xxxel
You are definitely a pro Anne! I am very proud of you.
Beautiful quilts!