I posted a lot of things the other week, then I disappeared.
Just in case you were wondering I have been working, working and working. 
Long days, but a great job so I can't complain.
But since I spend so much time there I thought I would show you what it looks like.
It is the perfect place to stay on Saba. 
You get a cute little cottage with a balcony and a full kitchen. 
Plus you are in Windwardside which had everything you need.
Groceries, bank, post office, restaurants, dive centres and shopping. 
Okay on to the pictures...


This is the main building.
Lobby and reception on the main floor and kitchen and manager's apartment on the second. 


Welcome to The Cottage Club


Our big breakfast table.
 A great place to sit and chat.
Which happens a lot here. 


The view from the main house


Our cute walkway to the cottages.


There were people at the pool so I had to take pictures from up on the driveway.
The pool is my favourite part, it has a gorgeous view. 


Well I hope you liked the tour. 
Come visit anytime!