Can you tell me what the next three pictures have in common?




Give up?
They are all things I will be eating on my trip in 3 WEEKS!
My parents are sending me to Italy to see my new nephew and of course Ellen, Luca and Emma.
Then I am taking my Nana to London for a few days because it has two of her favourite things there.
Fish and Chips and the Royal Family.
Then we go back to Italy for a few days.
Then I have a layover in Paris for a day.
Trip of a lifetime.
I am just disappointed Joel can't join me and will be here studying instead.
I will have to find a really good present for him. 

Other then that I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. 
Do you ever feel overwhelmed with happiness and love?
I feel that way right now. 
Thanks Mom and Dad!