Wednesday, July 6, 2011
It was sooo much fun celebrating Kim and Kevin's wedding this weekend!
The celebration started Thursday with a party that included ice cream cake, junk food, flowers made out of underwear, a baby and Dance Dance Revolution. A lot more exciting then a Thursday night on Saba.
Sunday was the big day.
It was beautiful and I took lots of pictures for my Saba friends to admire.
Heaven knows there is a lack of "pretty" things there.
The wedding was outside and the weather was beautiful.
They had large glass containers of lemonade, and ice tea.
Lawn games to play between the ceremony and the reception.
Hors d'oeuvres to munch on.
And there was even gorgeous gift shop on site to browse.
The bridesmaids were so cute with their matching parasols.
The bride was as gorgeous as ever.
I even got to feel tall standing beside my twin Lesley.
This picture is for Lauren because I know she loves mason jars.
The tables were set perfectly.
They had personalized menus and candy.
There were even a pile of table topics if you needed help getting conversations started.
Not that we needed that at my table, I never run out of things to say.
The tent was incredible.
Kim thought of everything.
She painted this herself.
And yes I am the groom.
Even the dessert was gorgeous.
It was so great to get to spend time with all my friends and celebrate the day with Kim and Kevin.
They really are an amazing pair. So thoughtful, kind and funny.
So funny they even announced me as an out of town guest.
Silly.
Thank you again you two for inviting me to celebrate with you.
It was one of the most beautiful and thought out weddings I have ever been to.
Congratulations!!!!







0 comments: