This week we got some fabulous presents, and I even made one too!

For those of you that don't know I call Joel Go Go Gadget, because of his extremely long arms. Seriously this guy can reach to heights you can not even imagine. What I never realized before is how much Joel looks like Inspector Gadget. Maybe not in this picture but when he has long hair and wears a hat it is very similar. So I laughed so hard when our friend Habib sent Joel this shirt. It is perfect!


Then yesterday we got a surprise package in the mail from Joel's parents. 
I love mail!


Sophie loves them too. She is that black blur in front of my leg jumping like crazy. 


Waiting patiently to see what was in side (after scratching my legs all up).


She just knew there were treats for her.


And treats for us!


So many delicious treats.


Like Joel's favourites, pretzel M & M's 


And mine, York Peppermint Patties.


It took me about a minute before I couldn't resist any more. 


They seem to send packages full of snacks right after we run out. How do they know?!
This is some energy food for Joel's long study days, which there are not many left of. He will be home in 2 months and 22 days! With only 2 more sets of block exams and then finals he is soooo close to be done! 

Yesterday while he was writing exams I was making presents.
A reversible bag.
Do you like?



I was really impressed with how easy it was to put together. It only took me a couple hours while even fitting in some eating and socializing. Because that is what happens at a sewing party. I think I am going to have to start these up at home with my friends. Anyone interested??