Okay here is a lit of things I have been up to the last couple days.....

-grocery shopping
-defrosted and cleaned a fridge
-baked buns for the first time (and then another time because my husband and his friends ate them all)
-made dinner for Joel and his friends after their last exam
-went out for drinks and met a lot of new people
-climbed Mt. Scenery
-snorkelled
-went out for dinner with some new friends
-relaxed by the pool
-had a tour of the island

I don't need to bore you with all the details of these events so I will just show you some pictures.


These are the buns I made, as you can see they were pretty tasty. So tasty in fact that we ate 3 before I could take a picture. I just need to tweak the recipe a little bit more to help them taste even better. My new time consuming hobby, cooking/baking.


                                     

This is my view out my window. On a clear day you can see all 3 neighbouring islands, in order, St. Eustatius, St. Kitts and Nevis. 

Here are the pictures of our hike to the top of Mt. Scenery. Joel has been trying to climb this mountain for 7 months and we finally made it. The first picture shows how clear the peak was when we started the climb but unfortunately it was pretty cloudy when we got to the top. 










This picture remind us of the TV show LOST. What do you think?


My new friend Angela and I at the highest point on Mt. Senery. Below is Joel and I sitting in the clouds. Minutes later at the top of the mountain Joel turned around to ask me if I needed help going through the mud and then he slipped off the trail and all I saw was his hand disappearing into the bush. Luckily there was a ledge about 5 feet down and we were able to get him back on the trail but I freaked out a little bit. Scared the crap out of me. Sheesh! 


Angela, her husband Nathan and I at the end of the hike. You can't tell but we are covered in mud from the sloppy trek to the top. 

This is a view from the top of Mt. Scenery. Joel took a bunch of pictures and cut and paste them to make this view. Beautiful.

Okay well Joel and I are going to relax for the next few days so I am not sure how much news I am going to have to share. Just going to be sitting by the pool and maybe doing some more snorkelling. Tough life right.......